Service awards are in recognition of students giving outstanding service to Burnaby North Secondary School. Awards presented are determined by the amount of service that students volunteer to the school community. All possible candidates for a service award must demonstrate a responsible attitude towards their educational goal.
Record sheets can be found in Student Services or downloaded here:
- Must be completed during the current school year
- Must be to the Burnaby North Secondary School community
- Must be completed outside of regular class time
- Must not be used to gain credit towards any course or grade (eg. PE Leadership)
- Must not include paid work (eg. Score-keeping fee)
- Must not include regular club meetings or activities
Submitting Record Sheets:
Service Hour Record Sheets are due every two months. Below is a schedule of the deadlines for the 2021-2022 school year.
Record Sheet Due Date
|September/October||Monday, November 5, 2021.|
|January/February||Friday, March 4, 2022.|
|March/April AND May/June projections||**FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 2022.**|
*****PLEASE NOTE THE EARLY DEADLINE FOR THE FINAL SUBMISSION…NO LATES WILL BE ACCEPTED*****
Please submit SIGNED record sheets to the SERVICE HOURS LETTER TRAY at STUDENT SERVICES