The BCSTA Scholarships for Student Citizenship recognize graduating students for outstanding contributions they have made to their school and community. Additional criteria:
- This scholarship recognizes graduating B.C. public school students who have displayed exemplary citizenship within their school and community.
- Students must be graduating from a B.C. public school in the 2022/2023 school year.
- Students must submit a completed application in the required format by the application deadline.
- The scholarship is only available to residents of B.C.
3 @ $750 (to be paid directly to recipient’s post-secondary institution)
submit online by 3PM, February 28, 2023.
Please read this section carefully. Improperly submitted applications will not be considered. More info: https://bcsta.org/resources-and-services/bcsta-scholarships/
Improperly submitted applications will not be considered.
Students are to submit their applications using the form below.
A supporting document, saved in PDF format, containing a signed consent form and two reference letters (school and community), must be included as part of the submission.
Applicants must use the following naming convention: lastname-firstname-scholarship.pdf. For example, if your name is Jane Doe, your file will be named doe-jane-scholarship.pdf. The order of supporting documents must be as follows:
- Student Consent Form
- School Reference Letter
- Community Reference Letter
Download instructions for sponsors
Review BCSTA’s privacy policies before submitting your application.
Leave a Reply