PSSST…. Do you know what is just around the corner?
Come join us as we celebrate and learn during Hour of Code – December 7 – 13th.
What is it you ask? This is a worldwide effort to show that anyone can learn the basics of code with a series of one hour activities (both plugged and unplugged). Its focus is NOT to become a coder or programmer, but to nurture problem-solving skills, logic and creativity. And when you include reflection, you’ve added multiple core competencies to the process. Who wouldn’t want that! Just imagine all those opportunities to grow your neurons with a community of learners.
There are entrances for everyone – all you need is launch your curiosity and wonder.
Here are some starting points:
- You can register your class for the global movement and get your class on the map: Click here
- Many activities from Hour of Code: Click here
- Did you gather supplies for your own ADST KITS from our list? It’s time to jumpstart them.
- Did you purchase Spheros from us? Now’s the time to experiment.
- Interested in Scratch from MIT?
- Lots of resources here: CodeBC
Or try these!
Need more information or support?
- Email Amanda Coutts