Admission to the Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering at TRU is now open for Fall 2020 and seats are limited.
Software engineering is one of the most in-demand and fastest growing professions. At TRU, software engineering students experience hands-on learning in our state-of-the-art labs, along with small class sizes giving you the advantage of personal attention from their instructors – no TA’s.
In the Engineering and Applied Science Department, we want to ensure students at different academic levels have an opportunity to explore the Software Engineering industry, which is one reason we have an admission grade requirement of only 67% or higher.
This is just one of the many advantages of applying to the Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering at TRU.
****If you want to take advantage of the lower academic requirements they must apply right away because we are processing applications and making admission decisions as they are received.
March 01, 2020 is the deadline to apply, however, space permitting applications may be accepted after this date, but for you to take advantage of the lower academic requirements you must apply NOW.
High School Admission Requirements
1. BC Grade 12 (or equivalent).
2. BC English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).
3. Pre-Calculus 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).
4. Physics 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).
5. Chemistry 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent). (You will still be considered for admission if you do not fulfill the Chemistry 12 requirements, however you may have to complete an extra Chemistry course)