The Burnaby Sports Hall of Fame was formed in 2001 to honour Burnaby’s past athletic excellence.
- A graduating Grade 12 student enrolled at a B.C. secondary school (public or private). Priority will be given to those attending school in Burnaby
- A resident of Burnaby for at least the past three years
- Future plans to attend a post-secondary institution on a full-time basis
- Show evidence of high athletic ability and performance
- Maintain minimum C+ average (copy of the most recent transcript must be included)
- Demonstrated leadership
- Be active in school and community
$1,000 scholarships to a male athlete and a female athlete from Burnaby.
BY MAIL byJune 30, 2022
Complete and mail the following to the address below:
- Application (attached below and extra copies can be found in “Scholarship Application” Bin outside Student Services
- A cover letter summarizing your athletic achievements along with your postsecondary athletic/academic goals and plans must be included with your application.
- Letters of support referencing school, community or athletic participation will enhance your applicationBurnaby Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Office
Suite 101, 4946 Canada Way