This award will support a student pursuing a career in Occupational Health and Safety through post-secondary studies with demonstrated genuine financial need.
- Applications will be accepted from students enrolling in a full-time, accredited Occupational Health and Safety program at college or university in BC (BCIT, UBC) for the 2023-2024 year
- Applications will be accepted from high school graduates and those furthering their education in health and safety graduate studies as outlined in the list of qualified programs
- Applicants will submit abstracts showing their academic results
- Applicants will submit an essay of 750 to 1,200 words explaining why workplace health and safety is important to them, and why they are pursuing this course of study
- Applicants will include information about their financial need in their application
- Applicants will be Canadian citizens or permanent residents residing in the province of B.C.
Online March 15, 2024.
Complete oonline application at https://safetyalliancebc.ca/julie-cole-bursary/