Scholarship monies to be awarded to a graduating international student(s) going on to post-secondary either in
Canada or abroad. This student should be an individual who well represents international students and has been successful in their studies.
2 @ $500
To Ms Mihic in Student Services or by email (dragana,firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, April 28, 2023.
- Testimonial highlighting their experience in Burnaby including criteria that includes academic, citizenship and volunteering in the school/community. (200 words total)
If selected, you will need to complete a brief questionnaire and we would also greatly appreciate receiving a photo of the student at graduation accepting their International Award.
Looking for looking for high-potential applicants who excel in the classroom and in their extracurricular pursuits seeking to enroll at Western University in London Ontario.
- One Neen Hodgins National Entrance Scholarship valued at $80,000
- One President’s Entrance Scholarship valued at $70,000
- One Beryl Ivey Continuing Entrance Scholarship valued at $72,000
- Five President’s Entrance Scholarships for Black Students valued at $50,000
- Four President’s Entrance Scholarships valued at $65,000 and up to 15 more at $50,000
- One Neen Hodgins President’s International Entrance Scholarship valued at $80,000 for international (visa) students
- Three International President’s Entrance Scholarships valued at $50,000 for international (visa) students
- Up to 15 Faculty Entrance Scholarships valued at $30,000
- Up to 46 National Scholarship Study Abroad Awards valued up to $5,000
- Up to 50 National Merit Awards valued at $2,000 for one year
February 14, 2023 online or postmarked if by mail. YOU MUST CONSULT MS. MIHIC by Wednesday, February 8th if you intend on applying for one of these scholarships!
Details can be found at: https://registrar.uwo.ca/student_finances/scholarships_awards/admission/national_scholarship_program.html
The international student nominee should be a creative thinker with an exceptional academic record, who demonstrates creativity, is recognized as a leader within our school, and exhibits the potential to contribute positively to the global community in the future. The candidate must intend to begin University of Toronto study in September 2022 and must be currently enrolled in full-time academic studies or have graduated no earlier than June 2023. Please read through details before applying here: https://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about/#about
*Burnaby North can only nominate 1 student*
Full tuition over 4 years (including books)
Essay and transcript due to Ms Mihic in Student Services by 3pm on November 16th .
Interested students must write a 200 word essay describing how they are a leader in our school and 200 words on how they are a creative thinker. Essays and a copy of your school transcript must be handed into Ms. Mihic in Student Services by November 16th. Students must intend to apply to the University of Toronto by December 14, 2022.