Career Life Connections 11 (CLC 11) is a two credit course required by the BC Ministry of Education for Graduation. This is a non-enrolling course which means students are responsible for attending mandatory sessions and completing the accompanying online assignments on their own time. Students will gain insight and knowledge for their transition into post-secondary, the work force and their personal life journey. This course will also prepare students for Career Life Connections 12 and the Graduation Project.
Online assignments will be posted to Office365 Teams. Please see the Teams Tab for information on how to access and use Teams.
CLC 11 Session Schedule
Attendance at sessions are mandatory. Sessions are held at lunch and after school at the MJF Theatre. At these sessions, we will be discussing CLC requirements, sharing important information and listening to workshops. Schedules for each session will be posted one week earlier outside student services and around the school hallways.
Quarter 1: October 5-9
Quarter 2: November 23-30
Quarter 3: Feb 22-26 (In person session is cancelled – please check Teams for recorded presentation and Q3 assignments)
Quarter 4: Individual meetings regarding CLC 12 Grad Project throughout April – May (TBA)
Here are the PowerPoint slides from our previous sessions:
- Slides from Oct 5 – 9: CLC 11 Session 1
- Slides from Nov 23-30 – Networking Workshop: CLC 11 Session 2 Networking – Marketing
- Slides from March 8-10 – Gr.12 Grade Project Meeting: CLC 11 Session 3 Grad Project
Please log in to your CLC Team on Office365 to view and submit your assignments.
Please note, assignments can be directly typed into the Office365 Teams webpage. If you need to hand in additional documents for any of the assignments, click on “Add work” and upload the document. Remember to click “Turn-In” to submit your assignments!
Quarter 1 assignments are due on October 30, 2020.
Quarter 2 assignment is due on January 15, 2021.
- CLC 11 – LinkedIn Profile – please see the checklist for all the items you will need to add to your LinkedIn Profile: CLC 11 – LinkedIn Profile Checklist
Quarter 3 assignments are due on April 9, 2021.
- Review the PPT slides CLC 11 – Resume PPT and complete the resume assignment CLC 11 – Resume Template
- CLC 11 – Personal Profile
Quarter 4 assignments:.