Career-Life Connections 12 (CLC 12) is a two-credit course required by the BC Ministry of Education for Graduation. This is a non-enrolling course which means students are responsible for participating in mandatory sessions, check-ins and completing lessons and assignments at home on Teams with support avaialble from CLC teachers at school. Students will gain insight and knowledge for their transition into post-secondary, the work force and their personal life journey. This course culminates in a Graduation Project that will be presented in person in the spring, more details will be shared during the first meeting.
Online assignments will be posted to Office365 Teams. Please see the Teams Tab for information on how to access and use Teams.
CLC 12 2022-2023 Session Schedule
- September 16, 2022, 8:40 am in the MJF Theatre – CLC 12 Introduction Session.
- Starting October 12, 2022 – Individual Check-ins to discuss Grad Project Final Plan. Meeting schedule will be posted outside Student Services by beginning of October.
- January 6, 2023, 8:40 am in the MJF Theatre – CLC 12 Session #2 to discuss expectations for Graduation Project Presentations.
- Starting Feb 6, 2023 until March 10, 2023 – Graduation Project Presentations. See schedule posted in Teams and outside the Career programs Office.
Here are the PowerPoint slides from our previous sessions:
CLC 12 Introduction Session:
Corresponding handout for Introduction Session:
CLC 12 Grad Project Preparation Meeting: Slides will be posted after session on January 6th, 2023.
Please log in to your CLC Team on Office365 to view and submit your assignments.
Please note, assignments can be directly typed into the Office365 Teams webpage. If you need to hand in additional documents for any of the assignments, click on “Add work” and upload the document,
Term 1 Assignments:
Final Plan – Due Oct 11th
- Here is an example of a completed plan: Final Plan Example
Action Log 1 – Due Oct 31st
Term 2 Assignments:
- Action Log 3 –
- Mentorship Log & Corresponding Guide-
- Project Reflection –