Career-Life Connections 12 (CLC 12) is a two-credit course required by the BC Ministry of Education for Graduation. This is a non-enrolling course which means students are responsible for participating in mandatory sessions, check-ins and submitting online assignments on their own time. Students will gain insight and knowledge for their transition into post-secondary, the work force and their personal life journey. This course culminates in a Graduation Project that will be presented in person in the spring, more details will be shared in October 2021 during the first meeting.
Online assignments will be posted to Office365 Teams. Please see the Teams Tab for information on how to access and use Teams.
CLC 12 2021-2022 Session Schedule
- October 8 & 15, 2021: CLC 12 Introduction Session.
- Jan 25, Feb 9 & Feb 11: Mandatory Preparation Meeting to prepare you for your presenation
- Graduation Project Presentations (Starts Early April – TBA)
Here are the PowerPoint slides from our previous sessions:
CLC 12 Introduction Session: CLC 12 Session 1 Presentation – V2
Please log in to your CLC Team on Office365 to view and submit your assignments.
Please note, assignments can be directly typed into the Office365 Teams webpage. If you need to hand in additional documents for any of the assignments, click on “Add work” and upload the document,
Semester 1 Assignments:
- Final Plan – Due Nov 5, 2021
- Action Log 1 – Due Nov 26, 2021
- Action Log 2 – Due January 14, 2022 (Extension to January 21, 2021)
Semester 2 Assignments:
- Action Log 3 – Due March 11, 2022
- Metorship Log – Due March 11, 2022
- Project Reflection – Due April 1, 2022