North’s ninth annual Speed Book Dating event takes place today at lunch in the library. Here are a few tips to those that are participating:
- Come down to the library right at the bell with your lunch.
- Place all bags and coats on tables and find your designated seat (your name and book will be placed there.
- Finish your lunch while waiting for everyone else to arrive.
- During your “book date” you can say what the book is about, why your “date” should read it, and/or what you loved about it.
- Listen to the “book date” presented to you. Most books are available in our library and we have a list of who presented what.
- Have fun!
One of the Teacher-Librarians will go over these instructions again so relax and enjoy.
Thank you for supporting this annual event!
Note: The library will be closed to all other patrons during lunch.