The Library Club prides itself on being one of Burnaby North’s largest clubs. It is great club to meet people and many of our members join year after year. We’re inviting interested students to attend an organizational meeting on Tuesday, September 25th at lunch where we will discuss the different committees the library club has in detail. They are as follows:
- Circulation Desk and Shelvers and Helpers work before school, at lunch or after school on assigned days.
- The Decorators are students with an artistic flair who decorate the library and promote library events.
- The Archivists, gathers articles and photos to maintain archives of activities and achievements of Burnaby North students.
- Members of the Bibliophile, write and produce posts for the Library’s blog.
- Vikings Talk members promote the Vikings Read selections and meet regularly for book club-type sessions.