New on the Horizon

So many exciting things have been happening with our students’ learning that it’s hard to keep up. 

Updates on Intervention Practices: 

• If you haven’t recently looked at our Interventions page, you’ll be happily surprised there are new connected activities for you. If you need assistance, please email me. 
  • Consistent review of your data reports goes a long way towards supporting student growth. It’s all about present and next steps – “feed forward”

Introduction to the NEW FAST FORWORD: 

• Get a sneak peek at the new and extremely much improved Fast ForWord set to launch in September. Yes, it has taken a while but they’ve taken all the active data from every site internationally, designed new features and tweaked out the old. Recently, I had a chance to see the new program at the conference and I think you’ll like what you see.  
  • If you would like to get a better idea of what’s coming, please consider registering for the live webinar on APRIL 19TH (12:00-1:00 pm). Click HERE to register.  Registration will also allow access to a download link that you can watch at a later time.  

Yearend Process: 

• Time to celebrate the hard work and as always continue connecting strategies (eg. resilience, tenacity, reading) to authentic practices.                             
  • More information will be coming regarding yearend cleanup and processes.