Items to consider at this time:
- ensure you have a yearend RPI by end of May (Set a MANUAL RPI) unless a recent one has already been given. You can also complete another one in June if needed for your assessments.
- download any reports you wish to keep for your own records.
- Options for running records > you can use Reading Assistant Plus with a specialized reading story. If you need more licenses, email me.
- Or you can use Reading Progress in O365 if you use Teams Assignments.
- Bookshop Phonics (lessons & activities) are in the RESOURCES tab of your admin area: https://ondemand2.scilearn.com/slc/resources These can be downloaded as activities for classroom support or home support practice.
- Celebrate all the hard work you and your students have done to strengthen their reading skills/comprehension.
All student accounts will be cleaned up for you at the end of June.