The Fast ForWord program encompasses a variety of entry points:
- Fast ForWord (Cognitive Processing)
- Fast ForWord Reading Levels: provides the bridge return to Literacy. Using the same principles of F.A.S.T. (Frequency and intensity-Attention-Sequencing-Timely motivation), these exercises give the student the needed skills to support reading.
- Reading Assistant: Program combines advanced speech verification technology with scientifically-based reading interventions to help students strengthen their reading fluency, vocabulary and comprehension. (*For more information, please email me.)
Enrolment in the Fast ForWord Program:
- School-based Team identifies students that may fit the Student Selection Criteria of Fast ForWord as an intervention. This includes a history of other interventions that was part of the student’s learning journey.
- Pre-assessment measures are completed and student’s timetable is adjusted to accommodate the program. Post-assessment measures are expected.