Interventions or even better – “Prevention Strategies” provide an important step in scaffolding learning for the student. Intervening in a timely manner gives the best chance for getting students on track. * This area is continually being updated.
These interventions are created locally. If you have created others, please consider sharing with your colleagues by using the COMMENT BOX.
Interventions by Program
Elements 1; Elements 2 (upper intermediate; secondary)
- Listening in while your students are working is a way to understand the “what and how” your students are responding. CLICK HERE for visual instructions.
- New laptops will have a single jack that includes both audio and mic. You will need a 4ring jack for these devices.
- iPads? download the single app MySciLearn. (You do not need any of the older single exercise apps.)
- Laminate and tape to bottom of computer monitor as a reminder. Click here for instructions to the student.
- create your own flashcards – CLICK HERE