Hi Burnaby South!
Are you looking at earning some extra $$ for the Holidays?
Or….possibly start saving $$ for Post- Secondary?
NOW is the time to start looking/applying at places for the Holiday Season (and possibly continuing on after).
Here are just SOME places who are currently looking at hiring (trust me there is TONS out there if you want to earn some extra $$)
Vancouver Canucks: Quick Service Attendant (https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/CAN5003AQG/JobBoard/d2174548-520b-4418-aace-580a1849fa4a/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3964e79a-a131-46d1-8ba1-f7e999bd0ff6)
- Provide premium level food service to guests on the concourse during a busy event-time environment during Canucks games, concerts, and the World Juniors at Rogers Arena
- Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment while maintaining a first-in-class hospitality and food and beverage experience
- Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays with a start time of approximately 5:30pm
- Starting Wage: $16.00 (approx.)
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please come and see me first
- JOB FAIRS –> All you need to do is show up on these 2 days for instant interviews
- November 13 – 2pm to 5pm at Gate 2
- November 28 – 2pm to 5pm at Gate 2
Michael Kors: Greeter (https://metropolisatmetrotown.com/careers/jobs-burnaby/michael-kors/1057/bafa2806-7e87-438f-9cd2-4b24cc4fc59e/)
- Welcome customers in a professional and friendly manner when they enter and exit the store
- Direct customers as needed to a sales team member for assistance
- Help to maintain an orderly storefront by making sure the product is organized
Michael Kors: Seasonal Employees (https://metropolisatmetrotown.com/careers/jobs-burnaby/michael-kors/1055/3e40e412-f811-4eb1-9962-6630106f05a7/)
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Greet customers as they enter our store
- Assist in keeping the fitting rooms clean and organized
- Offer support to our cashiers by wrapping and bagging merchandise and keeping the area clean
- Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
Sportcheck: Cashier (http://www.sportchekjobs.com/jobs/3250643-cashier-metrotown?tm_job=714049&tm_event=view&tm_company=12&bid=326)
- As a Cashier, you are the first and last point of contact for our customers.
- You are the first person that customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting.
- It’s your responsibility to leave a lasting positive impression
Indigo/Chapters: Seasonal Customer Experience Representative (https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/IndigoBooksMusic/743999675847365-seasonal-customer-experience-representative-metrotown)
- Engage and inspire our customers on the floor
- Make meaningful connections
- Create a warm and welcoming environment in our stores
- Leverage our product to tell stories
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
- Curate specific product collections for each customer you meet
- Leave a lasting impression
- Have a passion for the Samsung brand
- Exhibit energy and a positive attitude
- Possess a keen eye for merchandising and creating a welcoming store ambiance
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Pandora: Part-Time Seasonal (https://metropolisatmetrotown.com/careers/jobs-burnaby/pandora/996/dcf53903-b6a7-406a-91a7-8297a8fa842e/)
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining standards in areas such as handling of merchandise, presentation, loss prevention and all other duties are key.
- Applicants must also have the ability to maintain knowledge of policies and current promotions, as well as demonstrating the skills to actively engage with our guests and unlock the reason for their visit.
- You must also be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays which is required for this role.
Nike: Sales Associate (https://metropolisatmetrotown.com/careers/jobs-burnaby/nike-store/335/12b018ab-bdde-4105-b8c1-7e0a8b0994fc/)
- You are enthusiastic, courteous and you enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced environment?
- Always up for challenges, the Sales Associate offers a unique customer experience by always representing the brand image through his/her attitude and product knowledge.
- We are looking for positive and motivated candidates to join our team!