Ready, set, read! The YRCA books for 2020 will be available in October/November to all students in grades 4-7. There are some fantastic books this year. See how many you can read!
Who can vote? – Anyone in grades four through seven who has read (or has heard read) at least two titles from the list.
When do we vote? – Between March 15 and April 15.
Where do we vote? – Ms. Giacomazza will provide the ballots.
When are the winners announced? – In mid-April.
The 2020 Young Readers Choice Award Nominees are here:
Junior Division (Grades 4-6)
- The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
- Refugee by Alan Gratz
- Restart by Gordon Korman
- The Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora by Pablo Cartaya
- The Pants Project by Cat Clarke
- The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell
- The Tiny Hero of Ferny Creek Library by Linda Bailey
- Wishtree by Katherine Applegate
Intermediate Division (Grades 7-9)
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Exo by Fonda Lee
- Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin
- Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
- Stranger Than Fanfiction by Chris Colfer
- The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturb