Inman Library Learning Commons
- place where our students develop reading, writing, listening, speaking, informational, and digital literacy skills.
- facilitate students’ grow as individuals by fostering a love of reading and learning
- facilitate learning common spaces where students engage in activities to increase literacy skills and develop a life-long love of reading and learning.
- develop critical thinking, technology, and literacy skills to ask good questions and investigate the answers.
- facilitate making learning visible.
In order to facility this goal of moving towards a flexible schedule to support inquiry learning, students are encouraged to use book exchange times to refresh their reading.
- Students from Grade 3 – 7 can return their books during book exchange.
- Monday – Friday after recess and after lunch (unless closed due to unforeseen circumstances).
- “Book Blitzes” will be scheduled upon teacher request.
After this week, primary classes will know their set library time.
- Please review care of library books with your child. Book bags need to be used for students to continue to take books out of the library.