Skip to content
I Have Lost My Go-Card?
- Go to Ms. Balbino in Student Services between 9:00am and 11:30am
I Lost a Textbook?
- Go to Ms. Bergman in the Main Office
I am feeling sick?
- If you are feeling sick during the School Day, you must report to the Office to obtain Parental/Guardian permission to go home
- If you are feeling sick prior to school starting in the morning, have your Parent/Guardian phone the school (604-296-6880) to record your absence
- You will still need to bring a note to your teachers your first day back
I was absent?
- It is your responsibility to bring a note from home (explaining your absence, and signed by your parents/guardian) the first day you are back at school.
- You will need to bring this note to all of your teachers whose classes you missed on the day(s) you were sick
- Then take that signed note to the Front Office to have those absences excused
- Remember: no note means that your absence is unexcused
I am late to school?
- Report directly to your class
- If you are late to class because you were speaking with a Teacher/Counsellor/Administrator, make sure to obtain an "Administrative Slip" from them so that your Teacher will excuse your lateness
I lost my bag/jacket/etc?