You can add more than one video to a Green Screen project. This might be used when you really want your story to have a level of intrigue or you wish to add complexity to your story. Here is an example of a video using this technique.
To do this, you would need to create two videos and understand how you would integrate one into the other. The overall base is placed on Layer 1, while the smaller interacting video (inside of the laptop screen) would sit on Layer 2.
How to get this effect?
- Studio setup:
- Green screen wall
- green sheet to cover over a table
- microphone for speaker
- (Optional: teleprompter on an ipad or laptop)
- image of a news desk; image floater object for background
- video of speaker(s)
Competencies and Skills Acquired in the Process:
- engage in design thinking
- problem solving – solution creation
- communication competencies (writing, listening, speaking, reading)
- self assessment – personal core competencies
- creation and innovation
- research and organization
- time management