Good morning, Clinton Thunderbirds!

I wanted to share something with you that brings together the 2 Clinton Spotlights that I’ve shared on our blog. Krystal, from Div. 8, was inspired by Div. 2 and their beautiful landscape drawings. She drew a landscape of Antarctica with penguins and you can enjoy it below…

After seeing the Story Studios that were shared from Div. 9, she extended her thinking and used her landscape as a setting for a story!

The story involved Ms. Eng (Krystal’s teacher) traveling to Antarctica for a lifetime supply of ice!! 🙂

Ms Eng remarks that she needs more ice for her iced tea since it’s summer…Yay! She also sees a giant penguin and some small ones…

Thank you, Krystal, for sharing your creations that were inspired by others in our Clinton community. My heart is so happy, as I realize that even though we are not physically together at school, we continue to influence, encourage and connect with each other. ♥

Stay tuned for more inspiration from other students in our community…you all really are the best!

Take care and keep creating the stories of your time here…Mrs. Hossack 🙂