Good Morning!

I’ve been thinking a lot about our Story Studio space in the Library that was the cause of much wondering as it grew near our story area. It’s been a while, so here are some pictures to jog your memory. πŸ™‚

This week, Division 9 is focusing on creating stories like we started in the Library before Spring Break. We started with what we wondered about and here are some of Mrs. Elchelmaier’s students’ creations. Thank you toΒ  Zahra, Clare, Anna and Linnea. πŸ™‚

It was such fun to work with them!

Ashlyn from div. 9 has already created and submitted her story and I can’t wait to share more with you next week to inspire you to make your own stories.Β  Oliver, from Mrs. Wilson’s K class has made a story on Toontastic app. Check back next week to see their creations and be inspired!

Next week, we will talk about how we can make our own story studio at home and everyone can take part. A read aloud will inspire you on Monday, we can talk about how to create at home on Tuesday and then think about how to share our stories on Wednesday. I can hardly wait!

If you’re waiting for story studio and wondering about wondering, check out Canadian author Mary Louise Gay and her book Any Questions that we have in our Clinton library.

Until tomorrow!

Mrs. Hossack πŸ™‚