The Burnaby Retired Teachers’ Association is offering one $3000 scholarship to a Byrne Creek student who intends to pursue an Education Degree.
Criteria for the BRTA Wynn Richmond Bursary Fund:
- The student should have been enrolled in a Burnaby school for his/her two senior years and maintained a high standard of achievement.
- The student must intend to pursue an Education Degree at one of the following B.C. post-secondary institutions:
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Victoria
- Malaspina College/University
- University of Northern British Columbia
If you meet the above criteria, please submit a short statement (no more than one page, double spaced) about your interest in an Education Degree and why you are a suitable candidate for this $3000 scholarship to Ms. Falsetto before Friday, April 27th.
The Bursary must be claimed within two years of receipt.
This scholarship will be presented at our School Leaving Ceremony on Wednesday, May 30.
Deadline to apply: Friday, April 27th