Criteria for the BRTA Scholarship:
- The student has been enrolled in a Burnaby school for his/her two senior years and has maintained a good standard of achievement.
- The student intends to register at a post-secondary institution and has financial need.
Additional Factors for consideration:
The student has:
- Been actively involved in community service and/or volunteer work: tutoring, peer counselling, church, clubs, recreation, etc.
- Been actively involved in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, leadership, government, dance, music, athletics, debating, etc.]
- Demonstrated special skills, hobbies, interests, and/or training
- Demonstrated responsibility
If you meet the above criteria, please submit a short statement (no more than one page, double spaced) explaining why you are a suitable candidate for this $1000 scholarship to Ms. Falsetto before Friday, April 27th.
This scholarship will be presented at our School Leaving Ceremony on Wednesday, May 30.