To help you with preparing for your Final Presentation, please refer to the check list below:
1. Presentation Dates:
- Q3: April 6, 7, 8, 9 and 12 (Sign-up outside student services)
- Q4: May 17 to 31 (No sign-up required, check scheduled date and time outside student services)
2. Choose a presentation method. See slides for examples, click here: CLC 12 Prep Meeting for Final Presentation
3. Prepare your presentation:
- Think about: organization, creativity, use of visuals.
- Presentation is no more than 10 minutes long (between 8 – 10 minutes).
4. Prepare a script for your presentation and rehearse (should be note/cue card free). MUST include:
- Discussion about your initial project goal, the process, and the end result
- Share at least 4 artifacts/evidence of what you did throughout the project
- Makes strong connections between personal growth and the Graduation Project journey
- Reflect on challenges, successes and new learnings
- Reflect on personal, post-graduation and/or career goals
5. Prepare your Portfolio to be handed in on the day of your presentation. MUST include:
- Printed hard copy and stapled together
- Title page: Project title, first and last name, and student number
- Up-to-date Grad Project Plan: CLC 12 – Final Grad Project Plan (with Example)
- Log sheets (Q1, Q2, Q3 & Q4 – Q4 not applicable if presenting in Q3) with parent/guardian signatures: Quarter 1 Log Sheet, Quarter 2 Log Sheet, Quarter 3 Log Sheet, Quarter 4 Log Sheet
- Resource Page: Resources Page **should include at least one resource from each category to obtain full marks
6. Review presentation marking rubric to ensure you have met all the criteria.
- See marking rubric: Grad Project Presentation Rubric
7. On the day of your presentation:
- Prepare a business casual outfit for the presentation.
- Arrive to the presentation room (MPR) 10 mins early.
- You will be given 5 minutes to set up. You will be provided a PC laptop and projector. Bring with you any other technology/adaptor/USB to make your presentation a success.
- Once your presentation is complete, remember to hand in your Portfolio.
Best of luck everyone!