POST-SECONDARY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE CREATIVE SECTOR
This needs-based scholarship is designed specifically to help students overcome socio-economic barriers that may prevent them from enrolling in a post-secondary program in the creative sector.
Creative Launchpad can be used for programs such as:
- Visual & Media Art
- Arts Administration
- Graphic Design
- Curatorial Studies
- Music Production
- Game Design
- Fashion, Makeup, and Hair
Qualifying applicants are those who:
- Will be graduated from secondary school with a Dogwood Diploma by August 31, 2019
- Are Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents residing, or having completed high school in BC
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Will be pursuing full-time studies in an approved post-secondary program in the creative sector
- Have two adults complete a “Nominator Form” to be submitted alongside their application form
More information and application form is HERE.
Due Friday, May 3rd.