Do you have an interest in science and want to do lab workshops?
The BCIT Career Awareness Workshop date has been set!
Eligible students must:
– Have an expressed interest in science-related curriculum, be enthusiastic about scientific research and lab work, and be interested in learning about careers related to biotechnology
– Be a Grade 10, 11 or 12 student
– Actively participate in the lab-based workshopsand attend all sessions
– Be able to initiate and maintain conversation with practicing professionals
at an industry site concerning occupational information and scientific focus.
In order to apply:
- Complete the application package in the fillable PDF form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay for WORKSHOP A: December 10-14, 2018. Student payments will be processed directly through BCIT Student and Enrolment Services. Due to the high number of cancellations for Workshop B in previous years, we will be recruiting for it in January/February 2018. Students not selected for Workshop A will be notified when recruit for Workshop B begins and offered an opportunity to attend if still interested.
- A BCIT student number will be required on the application form and will not be processed without one. A link to student number set up process is included on form.
Carefully review the document HERE for program details including application and payment deadlines.
Please contact Program Manager for further information at 604-432-8831 or email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted before Friday, November 2nd, 2018.