Apply for the “Adventures in Health Care: program!
This experience exposes students over a four day period to different areas of the health care field. Comprehensive, hands on activities will engage the students giving them insights into a wide variety of health care fields of study and job opportunities.
Deadline to apply is Thursday, November 30th.
Dates: May 7-10, 2018 | Travel Dates: May 6 & 11 | Location: Prince George, BC
For more information about Rotary and the Adventure program visit http://www.RotaryBurnaby.org under Youth Services.
- MUST Be a Grade 11 student between 15 -18 years of age on January 1
- Provide a max. 1 page double spaced typed Statement of Interest as to why you wish to attend
- Provide a character reference from one of your teachers
- Submit the following application form HERE, along with the Statement of Interest and Character Reference by November 30, 2017.
- Each High School will select one candidate to be interviewed by the Rotary Club of Burnaby
- Date of Interview: December 6, 2017 between 12:30pm and 3:30pm (details to follow)
- Candidates from each high school will be interviewed by representatives of the Rotary Club of Burnaby
- Interviews should last approximately 15 to 20 minutes
- Candidates should have an understanding of Rotary and its priorities
Please see Ms. Falsetto with any questions.