Each semester CGTrader challenges students to dig into the field of technology writing an essay on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives.
Write and submit an original essay on the topic “The future of technology in education”.
- Write an essay on “The future of technology in education”
- Essay length is 500-1000 words
- Submit your essay via online application form HERE.
- Submission deadline – June 1, 2017
- The winners will be announced on June 15, 2017, onCGTrader blog and notified directly via email provided upon the registration
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- High school senior, undergraduate or graduate student
- Full-time enrolled in academic institution Jan 1, 2017 – May 31,2017
Click the link HERE for more detailed information.
Deadline is Thursday, June 1st, 2017.