Byrne Creek students working with Ms Parsonson can access the LLC Canva program here.
Use your school email and password to access. If you do not you will be removed from Canva and your work erased.
All accounts, unless discussed with Ms Parsonson, will be deleted each semester. Download all your work and erase, if you wish to keep a copy.
Sketch Notes or Visual Notetaking is an effective way to both learn and share ideas with others. There are a number of key visuals that can help such as stylized font or lettering, bullets, frames and connectors. Details, shapes and images can also help make an image stand out.
If you are interested there are many other videos to help you become more skilled. Here are some:
To use the glasses one partner will need to access the school wifi. Use your student number and your password.
Please go to Canva and create an account using your MS Office account.
NEW Now click on this template to start.
Click here for Tumble Books
- Go to Wakelet to create your bibliography. Create an account. Open Powerpoint. Type in your title: Landforms: ________. Insert an image.
- Please go to the Online Encyclopedias to start your research.
- The Canadian Encyclopedia has information about Canadian landforms.
- National Geographic has a resource library that can help you.
- Here is a video from Crash Course. They discuss a variety of landforms.
Please go here to sign up to Wakelet.
People cannot download or use images from Google without seeking permission from the copyright holder unless your use falls under one of the exceptions under a creative licence such as Creative Commons. Google Image also offers a tool to filter your search results by usage rights.
Places where we can find images that are available for our work include Image Quest, Pixabay and Canva. Applications such as Adobe and MS Powerpoint also offers ways inside their programs to find free images and cite them. Ask Ms Parsonson if you are unsure.