- Click here for the note-taking sheet. You will need to download or Save As to make your own copy.
- Here is a pdf that shows quantities of food.
- Here is the Canadian Food Guide.
- Here is an American site that discusses serving sizes.
You will need to create a Google Site for this project. This is a free program which is part of Google Drive and is attached your Gmail account.
- Please click here to see Pollenize.
- Blog & videos about Indigenous Peoples can be accessed here.
- Worksheet can be dowloaded here.
- The Canadian Encylopedia is also a great resource to check out. You can find it here.
Ms Shivj’s students:
Hello Ms Clayton’s class!
You did such great work today! We looked at Image Quest, Brittanica and World Book. Then we looked at a Curated Collection of various sites. Finally we focused our searches on Google Art and Culture. All the way along, we collected resources for our bibliography. (Ms Clayton will be so impressed with your work!)
For this mini research project you will learn about the life on one individual in pre-revolution France. Think about what their daily life looked like. What privileges did they have? What were their concerns or complaints about their lives? Afterwards you will be posting publicly about your individual to Padlet. Ms Parsonson will be helping you with these resources.