Thank you for your patience as we determine the safest way for you to submit your scholarship applications. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, applications will be submitted online.
There are 2 important pieces of information you must recognize here:
- You will be required to submit your application package as one pdf. For instance, if you are applying for BASES, you will submit the following documents as one pdf:
- Application form for the specific scholarship
- General Scholarship/Awards Application Form
- Financial need statement
- Do you live in a single-income home? Do you work part-time to help with family responsibilities? What is the nature of your parents’ job(s)?
- Updated Resume
- Copy of your grade 11 and 12 transcripts
- Minimum of THREE reference letters to support community and school service
- Documentation like certificates, pictures of trophies or medals…
2. Be sure to save your file with a name in this format:
Last name-first name-name of scholarship.pdf For example: Doe-John-BASES.pdf
I am still working on the most efficient format to officially submit each application – your continued patience is much appreciated. In the mean time, please note that the application deadline for the Burnaby District Scholarships will still be this Tuesday, March 31st at 4:30pm.
Please let me know via email if you do not have adequate access to a computer or the internet to submit your application. We will determine an alternate method, if this is the case for you. We will work together!
Feel free to email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay home, wash your hands, stay safe.
Thinking of you,