Are you a Visual and Performing Arts student who shows interest, dedication and aptitude in an arts or in multiple arts disciplines, e.g. dance, drama, music, visual art, theatre, script writing, stagecraft, directing, media arts? This scholarship may be for you!
- Confirmation that you are currently enrolled in a visual or performing arts course in a Burnaby secondary school.
- Documentation to demonstrate your interest, dedication and aptitude in an arts or in multiple arts disciplines, e.g. dance, drama, music, visual art, theatre, script writing, stagecraft, directing, media arts.
- Evidence of your financial need and an explanation of why there are no other financial resources available to you.
- A history of your school and/or community involvement (i.e. school productions, student government, choir member, volunteer work, charity work, service clubs).
- A copy of your secondary school transcript to demonstrate that your grades are high enough for acceptance to a post-secondary educational institution.
- A statement that indicates your desired post-secondary Degree or Certificate in an Arts discipline and your Career Goal.
More information and application form is HERE.
Application is due to Ms. Falsetto on Monday, April 1st. Then, the Byrne Creek VPA department will narrow down our candidates for this District scholarship. Finally, Ms. Falsetto will submit your application at the Burnaby District Scholarship meeting on April 10th.