To be considered for the award the student should:
- be passionate about athletics, visual arts or performing arts
- for athletics – involved in school or community as a player, manager or other contributing role
- for visual arts – demonstrate evidence through a portfolio of work
- for performing arts – involved in school or community as a performer or a supporting role
- have demonstrated having a positive influence in the school or community through community service or volunteer work and through dedication and hard work
- exemplify good citizenship and strong character demonstrating personal responsibility and respect for others
- maintained a good academic standing
- demonstrated plans to continue with education in a post-secondary program
- formally submitted a completed application package to the school’s scholarship committee
General information is HERE.
Application form is available HERE.
Application is due to Ms. Falsetto before Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019.