The Charlene Reaveley Children’s Charity is a registered charity, located in the lower mainland and serves all of BC. We support children and their families who have lost a loved one with services such as fully-funded counselling, bursaries, camp funding, a toy drive and a lending library of books and resources.
CRCCS would like to offer a $1000 bursary to graduating students who have lost a parent and/or sibling.
To qualify for a $1000 CRCCS bursary, the student will be required to meet the criteria. The criteria includes:
- Grade 12 graduating student
- Loss of a parent and/or a sibling
- Enrolled in a certified post secondary program within the same year of graduating
- Involved in the community/volunteer work
- a BC Resident
- Complete mailing address, contact information and full name of the applicant
- Complete mailing address, contact information and the name of secondary school
- A minimum 500 word essay on how they fit the criteria, including all contact information.
You can also visit our website at www.crccs.ca/bursary-program/ for criteria and more details about the bursary opportunity.
For 2018, CRCCS awarded $33,000 in bursaries to graduating students all across BC!
You can also check out the website www.crccs.ca for more information. As well, if you know of students who may benefit from the other services the charity offers, we can mail you brochures or you can refer them to our website.
Applicants can mail to:
Charlene Reaveley Children’s Charity
Counselling and Resource Centre
Attn: Jennifer Reaveley
#201 – 2571 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC
Canada, V3C 3G3
or email to:
For inquires or questions, please contact:
Jennifer Reaveley – Director of Bursaries
Due date: April 15, 2019