The Burnaby Optimist Club is an affiliated service organization carrying the motto “Friend of Youth”. Since 1994 the Burnaby Optimist Club has donated over $150,000 and committed thousands of volunteer hours of service to community events and projects.
- A resume outlining the community groups/organization/activities you have been and are currently involved with – provide details of position (s) held and list any awards received
- A current transcript of your grades
- One letter of reference from a representative of an organization of an organization you are currently involved with
- One additional reference letter from an individual who represent a different organization – preferably one that you are still involved with
- A complete application form
Those wishing to apply for this scholarship can pick up an application form in Room B102.
APPLICATIONS DUE BY APRIL 22, 2016