- Valued at up to $100,000 over four years, including a $9,000 annual stipend and matching tuition waiver, access to funding and internships through our summer program, invitations to annual gatherings and forums, and one-on-one mentorship
- Offered to 30 finalists after national selections.
- Tenable at one of 25 partner universities and must be renewed annually.
- Certificates are sent to schools in June.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be in their final year of uninterrupted full-time studies in high school.
- Present a minimum cumulative average of 85%.
- Hold Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Be at least 16 years of age by September 1, 2016.
The deadlines for Loran Award applications are October 21 (sponsored applicants) and October 28 (direct pool applicants)