Schulich Leader Scholarships award $80,000 or $100,000 in scholarships. Each school is only permitted to submit ONE applicant. If you are interested in applying for the Schulich Leader Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Read the Schulich application info HERE
- Prepare a sample package for your school’s Scholarship Committee. They will read all school applications and select one student as the Schulich Scholarship applicant
- In the sample package, please include: – – Names of the universities you want to attend
– List of top three achievements (academic or other)– 600 word essay demonstrating why you should be selected– Copy of an up-to-date transcript Then, hand this package to Ms. Falsetto before Wednesday, January 4th, 2017. You will know who is selected before Monday, January 9th, 2017
- Recognize that the official Schulich Scholarship Deadline is February 22,2017. You may revise your essay after you have been selected by the Byrne Creek Scholarship Committee.
Please see Ms. Falsetto with any questions.