The Terry Fox Humanitarian Award – up to $28 000. Deadline is February 1, 2017.
The Terry Fox Humanitarian Award is interested in students who demonstrate compassion and a keen commitment to easing the suffering of others, especially those who address critical needs in society – in an unpaid capacity.
To be considered for the Award, applicants must meet be:
- In good academic standing.
- Canadian citizens or landed immigrants.
- Students graduating from secondary (high) school
- Involved in voluntary humanitarian activities (for which they have not been compensated).
- Planning to or are already studying towards their first university degree or diploma at a Canadian post-secondary institution in the upcoming academic year.
The maximum value of the award is $28,000, dispersed over four (4) years.
Details for the Terry Fox Awards are attached HERE.