- Superior academic ability
- Creative and original thinking
- Proven leadership qualities
- High school nomination required*
In order to be considered for a Chancellor’s Scholarship, the applicant must receive a nomination from the high school where they most recently attended full time study. Nominations from institutions where the applicant is enrolled in part-time studies will not be accepted.
* Please note: The Queen’s Accelerated Route to Medical School (QuARMS) admission process is no longer linked to the Chancellor’s Scholarship application process. For complete information about the QuARMS pathway and admission process, please refer to the School of Medicine website.
To be eligible for this award you must be nominated by the school. If you would like to be considered for this scholarship please complete your student profile and let Ms. Gillam know you would like to be nominated by Wednesday Dec 1. (The overall application is due Dec 8th).
You may apply for all of the awards below that you are eligible for by submitting a single Major Admission Award (MAA) application. The deadline to submit your application is December 8, 2021.
The Major Admission Award application is submitted ONLINE through your Queen’s SOLUS Student Centre. The 2022-2023 Major Admission Award application will be available in Fall 2021.
Explore all of Queen’s admission awards here: