This is an annual program hosted by Alliance of Black Employee Experience and Leadership (“ABEEL”) Foundation. The program aims to encourage youths across Canada to share their vision of a future without racism and bring to light all intersectional issues that stem from racism. Through this effort, we hope to engage students in meaningful dialogue about how they see racism manifest in their own lives, and what steps we can all take towards a less hateful – and more prosperous – future for all of us. As part of this program, youths from Canadian high schools (or seeking equivalent educational certificates in Canada) will use a creative medium of their choosing to bring their ideas to life, including creative writing, non-fiction writing, photography, visual arts, music, or video.
Registration Applicant groups must register by Thursday, December 16, 2021 by submitting
Registration Requirements (Page 11-12) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing your registration via this link. Submission
1. Applicant groups can include up to a maximum of 5 students. Group Work is encouraged.
2. Applicants should ensure their group is diverse. We strongly encourage the inclusion of 1 or more Black students.
3. All response requirements must be completed and submitted in the format requested.
4. Applicants must submit their submission responses by Friday, January 14, 2022 @ 11:59 pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
5. All completed submissions must be submitted to our evaluation team at via email to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more information about this opportunity please see Ms. Gillam!