Notification of Scholarship, Bursary, or Entrance Award Offers
If you have been selected for an award, congratulations! Please bring confirmation to Ms. McChesney in room A100 or send it to her by email at email@example.com ASAP. Even if you are not going to accept the award, let Ms. McChesney know the name & amount as the school likes to keep a record of your achievements.
Check Out These Websites:
- Reviews – The Best Scholarship Platforms
- Scholar Tree
- Scholarships Canada
- Student Aid BC
- Student Scholarship Search
- Key to Scholarships
- Student Awards
- Student Scholarships
- Big Future
- Canadian Bureau for International Education
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
- Education Planner BC
- Edupass – A Guide to Studying in the USA
- How To Write A Scholarship Resume
- International Scholarship Opportunities for Canadians
This is an annual program hosted by Alliance of Black Employee Experience and Leadership (“ABEEL”) Foundation. The program aims to encourage youths across Canada to share their vision of a future without racism and bring to light all intersectional issues that stem from racism. Through this effort, we hope to engage students in meaningful dialogue about how they see racism manifest in their own lives, and what steps we can all take towards a less hateful – and more prosperous – future for all of us. As part of this program, youths from Canadian high schools (or seeking equivalent educational certificates in Canada) will use a creative medium of their choosing to bring their ideas to life, including creative writing, non-fiction writing, photography, visual arts, music, or video.
Registration Applicant groups must register by Thursday, December 16, 2021 by submitting
Registration Requirements (Page 11-12) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing your registration via this link. Submission
1. Applicant groups can include up to a maximum of 5 students. Group Work is encouraged.
2. Applicants should ensure their group is diverse. We strongly encourage the inclusion of 1 or more Black students.
3. All response requirements must be completed and submitted in the format requested.
4. Applicants must submit their submission responses by Friday, January 14, 2022 @ 11:59 pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
5. All completed submissions must be submitted to our evaluation team at via email to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more information about this opportunity please see Ms. Gillam!