Author Archives: gillamn
Friendly reminder there is no presentation tomorrow for CLC.
Sign ups are open for the November 21st and 28th presentations.
Your next assignment is up on Office 365.
There are some wonderful volunteer opportunities coming up for the holiday season!
Bright Nights at Stanley Park and several Salvation Army opportunities have come up. Please come drop by and see Ms.Gillam or Ms.Lo if you have any questions! Great way to get some hours!
Grads & CLC!
The Education Career Fair is coming up and registration is open! Check out the link to learn more info! It’s a great opportunity to look at post-sec options, scholarships and how certain programs & school run and operate.
“ECF’s Learning Lounge is where you can take a seat in the presentation area to hear valuable advice and real stories on topics relevant to career development and personal growth”.Vancouver Program
Link to registration if interested – http://www.educationcareerfairs.com/?event=2018-vancouver-show
Hello CLC 11!
The remaining CLC presentation options for semester 1 are now available for sign up on Office365! Please take a look and sign up before the presentation is full.
Friendly reminder – If you are confused and need some clarification about Office 365, CLC 11 sign ups, assignments etc please attend an info session at lunch on Monday Nov 5th in The Learning Commons. This is not a mandatory session but please do attend if you want as we will be demonstrating on the computer how to work through Office 365.
Thank you! Gillam & Lo
Just a friendly reminder that our first CLC Presentation option is coming up this Wednesday! Sign up is available on Office 365!
Our presenter will be Michael Lovett from WorkSafe BC!
“Michael Lovett was still in his teens when he was injured. He now wears a prosthetic after his leg was crushed by sawmill machinery. He wasn’t properly trained to deal with hazards and risks at his workplace. His life, like the lives of other young workers whose youth were cut short by workplace accidents, will never be the same.”
Hi! If you missed the CLC 11 presentation this AM here it is. Please look over it as it has A LOT of important information about CLC 11.
Thank you! Gillam & Lo
Many of you have expressed that you cannot log in to Office 365 or MybluePrint which you will need to do to complete Grad Trans 12, CLC 11 & CLC 10
Here is a quick guide for you!
- Link to Office 365 is on the Alpha Website
- Your login in email is your student firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- If you do not remember your password or are having difficulties logging on, please see Ms. Cao in the office.
- Once you have logged on you will see a number of Microsoft apps. Look for your group or class under teams. Once you are in the teams section you will be able to click on Files. Files is where you will find presentation information, sign up information and assignments.
- Conversations is where you will be able to see updates and messages from Ms. Gillam or Ms. Lo
- Search myblueprint.ca/sd41
- Sign up!
Step 1. Go to SIGN UP
Step 2. Enter ACTIVATION CODE bbyalpha
Step 3. Select STUDENT
Step 4: Complete registration and enter information. (This needs to be professional and accurate).
- Once you have signed up, we will place you in a virtual class. Through class you will be able to receive messages from Ms.Gillam or Ms.Lo as well as find all information about MybluePrint specific assignments
Thank you! Ms.Gillam & Ms.Lo