Burnaby Christmas Bureau
Registration for the Burnaby Christmas Bureau is now open. Click here to find out more information.
Qualifying families will receive new toys for their children and food gift cards.
To qualify, applicants are families who:
• Live in Burnaby
• Have children from newborn to 16 years old
• Are working families with low income, or families receiving Income Assistance
Proof of Income will be required:
• Working Families must have a Proof of Income Statement (C-Print) for EACH
adult – To obtain one, please call: 1.800.959.8281, press * to speak to an operator, or
for an automated service, call 1.800.267.6999. You can also access your Proof of
Income Statement online at: CRA My Account > My Account for Individuals > Sign
In > Tax Returns > Proof of Income Statement (this is the C-Print doc)
• If you are on Income Assistance (Welfare), you need to request a
Release of Information from your Ministry Office. This will replace the C-Print.
You will also be required to bring:
• Identification for each child (e.g. BC Services Card/Care Card, birth certificate, child
tax benefit statement, passport, Permanent Resident card)
• Proof of current address (e.g. bills from Fortis, Hydro, internet or phone provider, or
current residential tenancy agreement)