This scholarship is awarded to:
- any Canadian student who is 17 years or older and will be beginning or continuing their studies at a recognized post-secondary educational institution on a full-time basis may be eligible.
- Applicants will be assessed on scholastic record and community volunteer involvement.
Application must include the following:
(1) Up-to-date official transcript of grades.
(2) Proof of acceptance for entry and/or current enrolment at a recognized post-secondary educational institution.
(3) A cover letter and resume containing information regarding education, work, and volunteer experience.
(4) Current letters of reference from previous employers, teachers, or volunteer organizations.
Application form is HERE.
More information is available HERE.
Submissions are between March 1- May 15, 2017