The 2021 Elmer Helm Youth Fund
Award: $1,500 (paid in 2 increments of $750.00 in late August and January)
Students who receive this award are eligible to apply for renewal on an annual basis up to a maximum of four years.
Anticipated Scholarship Committee Deadline: June 15, 2021 (we will review and submit on your behalf)
Official Deadline: June 30, 2021; 5:00 PM
Provide financial assistance to deserving students who wish to pursue post-secondary training in the artistic, academic or technical fields.
It is the aim of the fund to make such education possible for students who may otherwise not have the financial means.
- under the age of 25
- accepted into post-secondary training in artistic, academic, or technical field
- significantly involved in their community in a volunteer capacity
- strong academic achievement and potential is important, however, it is more important that the applicant has demonstrated a significant contribution to the life of their community to exemplify the Neighbourhood House values of community service
Please submit the following information in the following order via email to email@example.com as a single PDF file:
(If completed by June 15, 2021- we will review and submit on your behalf. Below email mentions of paper applications that can be mailed. If you would like to opt for this, please let us know ASAP.)
- A completed Contact Information Form (above).
- A letter from the candidate outlining:
- personal goals
- career goals
- an explanation of why the candidate believes he or she should be selected for the award.
- Documentation regarding academic standing and other accomplishments, i.e. transcript(s).
- Three letters of reference from members of the community or from school.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink