The Business Education Department at École Alpha Secondary provides students with the skills to be successful in today’s competitive environment. Whether students decide to purse business education in post-secondary school, or not, the skills developed in business education can be applied to a variety of career paths, and life in general. Importance is placed on project and technology based learning.
Some transferable skills developed in business education include:
- Team work and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial and digital literacy
- Creative and critical thinking
- Development of leadership and confidence
- Applied design, skills and technologies experience
For a complete listing of business education courses please visit the course offerings and descriptions page!