Come One, Come All to Everywhere Book Fest!

Hi Windsor Students and Parents,

I hope everyone is doing well. There is a really exciting opportunity for students coming up. It is a festival called Everywhere Book Fest, which takes place on May 1st and 2nd. This is a two day virtual book festival where students can connect with authors. Most of the events are pre-recorded, but a few are live. Remember that if you want to participate in any of the live events the times on the schedule are Eastern Standard time which means three hours ahead of us. For example the Welcome to Book Fest event with authors Ellen Oh, Christina Soontornvat and Melanie Conklin is live at 9:45am EST which means 6:45am our time (Pacific Standard). In order to watch or participate in the different panels and events simply go to the schedule on the website on May 1st and 2nd and click on the link posted under the event you are wanting to view. These links will not be posted until May 1st and 2nd. I am looking forward to The Picture Draw Off where three illustrators face off with each other and in 90 seconds each draw the same image suggested by participants looks pretty fun too! Check out the schedule below:

I hope you all enjoy this virtual festival. Explore and read on!

-Ms. Ward