A Story For You!

Hi Morley Students!

I miss you all and I miss reading you stories so I have recorded one for you to hear! I love this book: the art work is amazing and the story is simple but beautifully written. If you stay to the end you’ll get to meet a very special guest (there’s a clue in the photo)!

Click the image above for a reading of “Nini Lost and Found”.

What connections can you make to the story? Have you ever lost something really important to you, and you were worried it was gone forever? Or have you ever been lost yourself and scared like Nini?

I would love to hear your connections! Please share in the comments or you can email me: allyson.yee@burnabyschools.ca

Also. . . please check out the ONLINE RESOURCES section above. There are some great links to online stories and educational games, all available for free.

2 Comments

1. Bryan Penuliar

Yes I have connection with the story because I got lost in Glow Abbotsford, I was in a playground and my mom dad and my brother went to another area and I wasn’t following them. And they realized I wasn’t with them so they contact the security to help find me.I was crying and scared when they found me and I am so happy to see my family.

• yeea

Thank you for sharing your connection Bryan. I can imagine that was a very scary experience! Luckily there are always community helpers around, like security, who will help when a child is lost. I’m so happy you were reunited with your family, just like Nini!
      From Ms. Yee