Attn Grade 8-12 students interested in exploring a career in Health Care: event on March 13th

WELCOME TO ADVENTURES IN HEALTH CARE 2021 ONLINE – event is March 13, 2021.

Year after year during student interviews we hear the same lament, “I know what I want to study, but I just don`t know what I want to do”. If that sounds like you, this is where you belong.

ROTARY Adventures in Health Care program is to help those interested in EXPLORING educational and career opportunities in health care. Adventures in Health Care ONLINE  will broaden your scope of knowledge in the field of health sciences, allowing you to make more informed choices as you move forward in high school.
Here is an outline of the FREE ONLINE program:
Unit 1 – Exploring the sites and sounds of the LIVE program
Unit 2 – Investigating how diseases were handled in our look back in history.
Unit 3 – Stepping into the life of a Canadian medical doctor in her final years in residency. Her insights are 21st Century and sometimes thought provoking.

The program will go live March 13, 2021. There are brief quizzes following some segments that will encourage you to look back and recall what you have just watched and read….it’s called retention. The quiz is not a pass or fail, its purposes is….you guessed it, retention. Upon completion of the three units of the program (participating in all the quizzes and the student survey at the end) a certificate will be awarded. It can be used in your graduation portfolio as well as your Capstone Project in Grade 12.

Registration info and more details are here: https://adventuresinhealthcare.com/online-introduction-1

Please contact Ms. Falsetto with questions.

LF

laida.falsetto@burnabyschools.ca

B307