Let’s go on a Field Trip!!! – Twelfth Avenue Library

Let’s go on a Field Trip!!!

| Posted in Uncategorized

It’s time to do some non-fiction learning.  Let’s visit some of my favourite  animals and places (and one at the bottom that I’d love to meet).  Please leave me a comment as to which one interested you.

Great Blue Heron colony at Stanley Park – they are on their nests right now. Click on the Webcam and scroll down to see them up close.

Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller, Alberta – if you love dinosaurs, this is the place to visit Click:  Virtual Tour   or    Museum Website

The British Museum in London, England – two million years of human history  Click: Museum Website  to explore the museum in 11 different ways.

Musee D’Orsay  in Paris – do you love art?  See work from Monet to Van Gogh Click Google Arts & Culture

Mountain Gorillas in their natural habitat up close.  This webcam is in the habitat of these amazing creatures in the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa.   Click Webcam

1 thought on “Let’s go on a Field Trip!!!”

1. Daniel B says:

The thing that interested me was the virtual tour of the museum of dinosaurs. I have been there in real life, but I don’t remember it. I tried to get into the bathroom virtually, but it would not let me 🙂